This privacy statement may be updated from time to time. It has been written in accordance with EU Cookie Directive (updated May 2012) and GDPR (effective from May 2018).
This statement was last updated on 25 May 2018.
What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website
You may voluntarily submit information to the website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form. We may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, and website URL (if provided).
Information We Collect from Others
We may receive information about you from other sources.
We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as the links you click.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To identify you as a user of the Website, and customise the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters, if you sign up for them. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure behaviour on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorised or illegal activity.
Third Party Use of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorise us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications.
This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Information
If you create leave a comment on the Website, your name and website address (if provided) will be visible. Your email address will never be available publicly.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies by the Website, by using the relevant setting of your internet browser to permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies, not all functions of our Website may be usable.
Links To Other Sites
Changes To This Policy
If you have any queries about this (or anything else) you can email us at email@example.com.