Read my review of Baan: Recipes and Stories from my Thai Home by Kay Plunkett-Hogge, published Pavilion Books, and available on Amazon.
Enter our giveaway below to win your own copy!
We have three copies of Kay’s Baan: Recipes and Stories from my Thai Home to give away to readers of Kavey Eats.
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment below, telling me why you’d love to win a copy of Baan: Recipes and Stories from my Thai Home.
RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 26 April 2019.
- The three winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- Each prize is a copy of Baan: Recipes and Stories from my Thai Home by Kay Plunkett-Hogge published by Pavilion Books. Delivery to a UK address is included.
- The prizes are offered by Pavilion Books and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- One blog entry per person only.
- The winners will be notified by email so please make sure you check relevant accounts for the notification message.
- If no response is received from a winner within 10 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received a review copy of Baan: Recipes and Stories from my Thai Home. Published by Pavilion Books, RRP £20.
The three winners of this giveaway are Andrea, Ned and Siobhan.