BookPeople invited me to pick my personal selection of ten books from their hand-picked favourites (marked with a red star), all available at amazing prices. Read my review of the ten I chose, and enter our giveaway to win a set of all ten books.
Courtesy of BookPeople, we have one set of all ten books above to giveaway to a reader of Kavey Eats. The prize includes delivery to a UK or Ireland address.
How To Enter
Leave a comment below, telling me why you’d love to win this prize of ten books from BookPeople.
Rules, Terms & Conditions
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 22 March 2019.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- The prize is a copy of each of the following ten books: Cherish by Anne Shooter, Classic by Mary Berry, Higgidy: The Cookbook by Camilla Stephens, Jamie Cooks Italy by Jamie Oliver, Jamie’s Friday Night Feast by Jamie Oliver, Khazana by Saliha Mahmood Ahmed, Lose Weight for Good by Tom Kerridge, Mazi by Christina Mouratoglou and Adrien Carré, The GetAhead Cook by Jane Lovett, and The Good Pub Guide by Fiona Stapley. Delivery to a UK or Ireland address is included.
- The prizes are offered by BookPeople and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- One blog entry per person only.
- The winners will be notified by email so please make sure you check relevant accounts for the notification message.
- If no response is received from a winner within 10 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
The winner of this giveaway is Shelley Posner.
Kavey Eats was sent review copies by Bookpeople of the ten books chosen, and BookPeople are providing the prize set of books for the giveaway.