This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Enter our giveaway below to win your own copy!
We have three copies of Luiz Hara’s The Japanese Larder to giveaway to readers of Kavey Eats. The prizes include delivery to a UK address.
HOW TO ENTER
Leave a comment below, telling me why you’d love to win a copy of the The Japanese Larder.
RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Sunday 18 November 2018.
- The three winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- Each prize is a copy of The Japanese Larder by Luiz Hara published by Jacqui Small (Quarto Books). Delivery to a UK address is included.
- The prizes are offered by Jacqui Small and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- One blog entry per person only.
- The winners will be notified by email so please make sure you check relevant accounts for the notification message.
- If no response is received from a winner within 10 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received a review copy of The Japanese Larder by Luiz Hara. Published by Jacqui Small (Quarto Books), RRP £26.