This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
We have one copy of The Way of Whisky by Dave Broom published by Mitchell Beazley to give away. The prizes include delivery to a UK address.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the giveaway in 2 ways – entering both ways increases your chances of winning:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment Tell us what your favourite whisky is and why you love it.
Entry 2 – Twitter Follow @Kavey on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the exact sentence (shown in italics) below.
Fingers crossed to win Dave Broom’s The Way Of Whisky: A Journey Around Japanese Whisky from Kavey Eats. Published by http://bit.ly/KEWayofWhisky @Octopus_Books #KEWayofWhisky
Do not add my twitter handle or any other twitter handle to the beginning of the tweet or your entry will be considered invalid. Please don’t leave a blog comment about your tweet either; I track twitter entries using the competition hash tag.)
RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Thursday 28th December 2017.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- The prize is a copy of The Way of Whisky published by Mitchell Beazley at Octopus Books. Delivery to a UK address is included.
- The prize is offered by Mitchell Beazley at Octopus Books and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. You may enter both ways but you do not have to do so for each individual entry to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, entrants must be following @Kavey at the time of notification.
- Blog comment entries must provide a valid email address for contact.
- The winners will be notified by email or Twitter so please make sure you check relevant accounts for the notification message.
- If no response is received from a winner within 10 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received a review copy of The Way of Whisky: A Journey Around Japanese Whisky by Dave Broom. Published by Mitchell Beazley (Octopus books), RRP £40, The Way of Whisky is currently available on Amazon UK for £26 (at time of review).