This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
Then enter our giveaway below to win your own copy!
We have a copy of Home-Made Cheese: Artisan Cheesemaking Made Simple by Paul Thomas to giveaway to one Kavey Eats reader. The prize includes delivery to a UK address.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the giveaway in 2 ways – entering both ways increases your chances of winning:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment What kind of cheese would you most like to make at home?
Entry 2 – Twitter Follow @Kavey on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the exact sentence (shown in italics) below.
Cheese me up! I’d love to win a copy of Homemade Cheese by Paul Thomas. http://bit.ly/KaveyEatsHomemadeCheese #KaveyEatsHomemadeCheese
(Do not add my twitter handle or any other twitter handle to the beginning of the tweet or your entry will be considered invalid. Please don’t leave a blog comment about your tweet either; I track twitter entries using the competition hash tag.)
RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 14th July 2017.
- The three winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- Each prize is a copy of Home Made Cheese by Paul Thomas. Delivery to a UK address is included.
- The prizes are offered by Lorenz Books and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. You may enter both ways but you do not have to do so for each individual entry to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, entrants must be following @Kavey at the time of notification.
- Blog comment entries must provide a valid email address for contact.
- The winners will be notified by email or Twitter so please make sure you check relevant accounts for the notification message.
- If no response is received from a winner within 10 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received a review copy of Home-Made Cheese: Artisan Cheesemaking Made Simple by Paul Thomas (RRP £14.99) from publisher Lorenz Books.