This week Elizabeth Shaw Luxury Chocolates are encouraging us to use the hour we gain when the clocks go back at the end of the month to do something kind and thoughtful for others.
I asked my friends for their suggestions on how to help others when you have just an hour or two to spare, and was truly humbled and inspired by all their ideas.
Whether it’s making an extra effort to share compliments and smiles with those all around you, or to put into action some of the suggestions in my post, I hope you will join us in spreading a little extra happiness on Sunday 30th and in the weeks and months to follow.
In the meantime, Elizabeth Shaw are giving away this gorgeous hamper of products to one Kavey Eats reader. The prize includes delivery to a UK address.
The hamper contents are:
- Dark Chocolate Cappuccino Flutes
- Dark Chocolate Lemon Flutes
- Dark Chocolate Mint Flutes
- Dark Chocolate Orange Flutes
- Milk Chocolate Amaretto Flutes
- Dark Chocolate Mint Crisps
- Milk Chocolate Mint Crisps
- Milk Chocolate Orange Crisps
- Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Crisps
- Milk Chocolate Almond Bites
- Milk Chocolate Cappuccino Bites
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Bites
- Dark and Milk Chocolate Mint Collection
- Orange Merry Christmas Mini Gift – includes Orange Flutes and Bites
- Mint Merry Christmas Mini Gift – includes Mint Flutes and Bites
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the giveaway in 2 ways – entering both ways increases your chances of winning:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment
If you could design the next new flavour of Elizabeth Shaw Chocolate Crisps, what flavour would you choose and why?
Entry 2 – Twitter
Follow @Kavey on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the exact sentence (shown in italics) below.
I’d love to win a hamper of @ESChocs goodies from Kavey Eats! http://bit.ly/KaveyEatsESChocs #KaveyEatsESChocs
(Do not add my twitter handle or any other twitter handle to the beginning of the tweet or your entry will be considered invalid. Please don’t leave a blog comment about your tweet either; I track twitter entries using the competition hash tag.)
RULES, TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 18th November 2016.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- The prize is a hamper of Elizabeth Shaw products, as pictured and detailed above. Delivery to a UK address is included.
- The prize is offered by Elizabeth Shaw and cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. You may enter both ways but you do not have to do so for each individual entry to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, entrants must be following @Kavey at the time of notification.
- Blog comment entries must provide a name and valid email address for contact.
- The winners will be notified by email or Twitter so please make sure you check relevant accounts for the notification message.
- If no response is received from a winner within 10 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Winner of this giveaway is CathyJ (blog entry).
Kavey Eats was commissioned by Elizabeth Shaw Luxury Chocolates to write this post and to run the giveaway.