When the sun comes out, it’s time to look to the freezer for sweet, delicious, frozen treats.
Images from Shutterstock.com
For this extended Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream, I’m looking for refreshing sorbets and granitas!
Get blitzing, freezing and blogging!
All bloggers are welcome – food, lifestyle, parenting or health and from anywhere around the world – if you share recipes with your readers, we’d love to have you join in!
How To Take Part In BSFIC
- Create and blog a suitable recipe between May 1st and June 28th 2015.
- In your post, mention and link to this Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream post.
- Include the Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream badge (below).
- Email me (by June 28th) with your first name or nickname (as you prefer) and the link to your post.
- Please include in your email an image for my roundup, sized to no larger than 600 pixels on the longest side and without decorative borders applied.
You are welcome to submit your post to as many blogger challenge events as you like.
I’ll post a round up showcasing and linking to all the entries, a few days after the closing date.
Your posts will also be shared via my Pinterest and Stumble accounts.
If you tweet about your post using the hashtag #BSFIC, I’ll retweet any I see.
You are also welcome to share links to your posts on my Kavey Eats Facebook page.