February came and went without me posting a theme for BSFIC so I’m diving straight into March with a call for Dairy Free recipes.
Whether you use a dairy-free substitute – such as almond, soy or coconut milk – or opt for a sorbet instead, it’s completely up to you.
Images from Shutterstock stock library
Prize for Best Entry
To help us celebrate this month’s Dairy Free theme, Hotel Chocolat are awarding the best entry of the challenge a delicious treat made from their new dairy-free milk chocolate. Instead of using milk, they have developed a recipe using almond milk, a real treat for dairy-intolerant milk chocolate lovers everywhere.
The prize is one of their new Milk-Free Milk Scrambled Egg easter eggs and includes delivery within the UK.
To ensure impartiality, I’ll be asking Hotel Chocolat to pick their favourite challenge entry.
Get your thinking caps on, make a dairy free ice cream and blog it for March BSFIC. All entries will automatically be entered into the judging but don’t let this make you feel pressured. We’re looking for fun and simple dairy free ice creams; your post doesn’t have to be polished professional or slick, just tasty and dairy free.
How To Take Part In BSFIC
- Create and blog a suitable recipe in March 2015, published by 28th March.
- In your post, mention and link to this Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream post.
- Include the Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream badge (below).
- Email me (by the 28th of the March) with your first name or nickname (as you prefer) and the link to your post.
- Please include in your email an image for my roundup, sized to no larger than 600 pixels on the longest side.
You are welcome to submit your post to as many blogger challenge events as you like.
If the recipe is not your own, please be aware of copyright issues. Email me if you would like to discuss this.
I’ll post a round up showcasing and linking to all the entries and I’ll also share your posts via Pinterest, Stumble and Twitter. If you tweet about your post using the hashtag #BSFIC, I’ll retweet any I see. You are also welcome to share the links to your posts on my Kavey Eats Facebook page.