There’s no denying that I love going out to eat. But I’m also very partial indeed to a really good takeaway – whether we dine at the table or slob out in front of the TV, having great food delivered from local restaurants is a wonderful indulgence. For the last couple of years, we’ve happily foregone the frantic search for a takeaway menu, not to mention the irritation of dishes and prices being out of date, by ordering online via JUST EAT. Being able to pay by card is a boon too.
One of JUST EAT’s regular campaigns is their Tried & Tasted award scheme – customers across the country feed back on their favourite local takeaways via the website’s reviews and ratings scheme and JUST EAT give awards based on the ratings. In order to ensure both consistency and quality, JUST EAT stipulate that winning restaurants must have more than 100 online reviews with an average rating of 4.5 or above. This year, on top of awarding Tried & Tasted status to over 8000 restaurants, there is a new Consistency award that recognises the nation’s top 1000 from those establishments that have achieved Tried & Tasted for 4 years in a row.
The 2015 Tried & Tasted results are now out and I can’t wait to see which of my local favourites have been recognised by fellow customers.
JUST EAT UK are offering one reader of Kavey Eats a £50 credit voucher to spend on their website.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the competition in 2 ways – the more ways you enter, the higher your chances of winning:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment
Leave a comment below, telling me the name of your favourite Just Eat local takeaway and why you love it.
Entry 2 – Twitter
Follow @Kavey and @JustEatUK on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the (exact) sentence below:
I love a top notch takeaway so I’m entering Kavey Eats’ @JustEatUK Tried & Tasted comp to win £50 voucher http://bit.ly/KEjusteat #KEJustEat
(Do not add the @Kavey twitter handle into the tweet; I track entries using the competition hash tag. And please don’t leave a blog comment about your tweet either, thanks!)
RULES & DETAILS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Saturday 14 March 2015.
- Kavey Eats reserves the right to alter the closing date of the competition. Changes to the closing date, if they occur, will be shown on this page.
- The winner will be selected from all valid entries (across blog and twitter) using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- The prize is a £50 voucher to be used on JUST EAT UK.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- The prize is offered and provided by JUST EAT UK.
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. You may enter both ways but you do not have to do so for your entries to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, winners must be following @Kavey and @JustEatUK at the time of notification. Blog comment entries must provide a valid email address for contacting the winner.
- The winners will be notified by email or Twitter so please make sure you check your accounts for the notification message.
- If no response is received from a winner within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received a credit voucher from JUST EAT UK.
The winner is @ (twitter entry).