Olive It! is a European campaign to showcase that essential Mediterranean ingredient, the olive. By giving you lots of great ideas on how to incorporate them into your cooking the campaign aims to kick-start your love affair with olives and remind you that they are a versatile and tasty ingredient. Black olives are also rich in iron and Vitamin E, making them a great source of nutrition too.
Olive It! are offering two Kavey Eats readers the chance to win two places each on an olive cooking course with fantastic Spanish chef, Jose Pizarro. As a huge fan of Jose’s cooking, recipes and warm personality I am sure this class will be an absolute blast as well as hugely informative.
Each winner, along with their guest, will be invited to attend the lunch time class on Friday 3rd October. During the class they will learn how to make delicious Spanish tapas before sitting down to enjoy a mouth watering feast of all the food prepared. The meal is accompanied by carefully selected wines.
The class runs from 12-3.30 pm and takes place in one of my favourite cookery schools, Food at 52 in Clerkenwell.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the competition in 2 ways:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment
Leave a comment below, describing your favourite Spanish tapas.
Entry 2 – Twitter
Follow @Kavey on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the (exact) sentence below.
I’d love to win a Tapas cooking class with Jose Pizarro from @Oliveit_UK & Kavey Eats! http://goo.gl/l7Zojq #KaveyEatsPizarroClass
(Do not add my twitter handle into the tweet; I track entries using the competition hash tag. And please don’t leave a blog comment about your tweet either, thanks!)
RULES & DETAILS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 26th September 2014.
- The 2 winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- Each prize is two places on an Olive It! Tapas Cooking Class by Jose Pizarro. The class takes place from 12.00 to 3.30 pm on Friday 3rd October at the Food at 52 Cooking School. Transport to and from the class is not included. Please note that no other dates or times are available, so if you are unable to attend, you will not be offered an alternative class or date.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- The prizes are offered and provided by Olive It!
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. You may enter both ways but do not have to do so for your entries to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, winners must be following @Kavey at the time of notification. Blog comment entries must provide a valid email address for contacting the winner.
- The winners will be notified by email or Twitter so please make sure you check your accounts for the notification message.
- Because of the imminent nature of the class, if no response is received from a winner within 3 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats will also attend an Olive It! cooking class as a guest of Olive It!
This competition is now closed. The winners, picked randomly, are @LeighAnneWalker and Jennifer Earle.