I was dreadfully late in publishing the round up of entries into August’s Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream, which was a joint challenge with Belleau Kitchen’s Random Recipes. Since it seems a bit unfair to expect anyone to participate in a September challenge in the half month remaining, I’m merging with next month.
What’s more, I’m throwing it wide open to say that any kind of frozen treat – ice cream, gelato, granita, lollies, semi-freddo, slushie, sorbet – goes!
Ice cream desserts are welcome too so if you fancy trying your hand at baked alaska, ice cream pie or an ice cream sandwich, this BSFIC is for you!
No restriction on style, ingredients or theme; whatever you want to make, if it’s a frozen treat, do please share it with BSFIC.
Images of frozen treats from Shutterstock
Posts published any time in September or October are welcome, but if they’re already up, please edit them to add the link and badge and send me the entry email.
How To Take Part In BSFIC
- Create and blog a suitable recipe any time in September or October. The deadline is October 28th.
- In your post, mention and link to this Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream post.
- Include the Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream badge (below).
- Email me (by the 28th of the October) with your first name or nickname (as you prefer) and the link to your post.
- Please include in your email an image for my roundup, sized to no larger than 500 pixels on the longest side.
You are welcome to submit your post to as many blogger challenge events as you like.
If the recipe is not your own, please be aware of copyright issues. Email me if you would like to discuss this.
I’ll post a round up of all the entries at the end of the month and I’ll also share your posts via Pinterest, Stumble and Twitter. If you tweet about your post using the hashtag #BSFIC. I’ll retweet any I see. You are also welcome to share the links to your posts on my Kavey Eats Facebook page.