The BBC Good Food Show is the best known and biggest food and drinks exhibition in the UK. As this is it’s 20th year, I’m sure many of you will have visited once or more in the last couple of decades!
These days, there are summer and winter shows as well as a show in Scotland and the show has strong links to the successful TV show, Masterchef.
Kavey Eats is happy to offer our readers the chance to win one of three pairs to tickets to visit the summer show at the NEC from June 15th to 19th 2011.
What can you do at the show?
- Watch your favourite celebrity chefs cook live in the Summer Kitchen
- Feel just a little bit of the pressure of Masterchef by participating in the live Masterchef Experience, as I did last year
- Cheer and jeer in the nail-biting Masterchef cook-offs as past winners get competitive
- Watch James Martin present Saturday Kitchen Live at the show, complete with the infamous Omelette Challenge
- Browse and shop from some of Britain’s best producers at the FoodLoversBritain.Com Fair
- And there are even more producers to visit in the Producers Village, a vast area of food and drink shopping
- Be inspired to Grow Your Own fruit, vegetables and herbs and pick up tips from celebrity gardening experts such as Alan Titchmarsh, Monty Don and many more
And, how’s this for great value? Your ticket to the BBC Good Food Show Summer includes free entry (on the same day) to BBC Gardeners’ World Live
How to enter
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you’d most like to visit at the show. Please ensure you leave your email address* in the field provided or in the body of your comment. Entries without any means of contacting the winner will not be included in the draw.
- Enter on twitter by tweeting the following:
I’d love to win a pair of tickets to BBC Good Food Show Summer from www.kaveyeats.com #kaveyeatsbbcgoodfood
- Each of the three prizes is a pair of entry tickets to the BBC Good Food Show Summer at the NEC in June 2011. The tickets are for general admission on any day excluding Saturday 18 June 2011 and include entry to the BBC Gardener’s World Live show on the same date.
- The prize cannot redeemed for cash.
- The prize is provided by BBC Haymarket Exhibitions and will be delivered by Kavey Eats.
- Tickets are non refundable and non-exchangeable. Ticket terms and conditions apply.
- The tickets can be delivered to UK residents only.
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Monday 4th April 2011.
- A winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- The winner will be notified by email or twitter by Wednesday 6th April and asked to provide a delivery address. If no response is received by Friday 8th April, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
*If you don’t have a secondary email address already and are nervous about sharing your main email address on the internet, why not set up a new free email account on hotmail, gmail or yahoo, that you can use to enter competitions like this?
We are also offering three pairs of tickets to BBC Gardener’s World Live + BBC Good Food Show Summer on sister blog, A London Gardener. Enter there too and increase your chances of winning!