If you need some help deciding which Easter eggs to buy this year, my recent Great Easter Egg Review should give you lots of chocolate for thought.
In the meantime, here’s a competition to give you the chance to enjoy some Easter eggxcess of your own!
Many producers and retailers kindly supplied Easter eggs for the review. However, whereas most provided one of each type of egg (which was all we needed), Tesco sent vendor packs (with 6+ eggs in a box) for each of 9 different Easter eggs (I chose to include only five in the review).
My house was so full of Easter eggs, I could have opened a shop!
Thankfully, Tesco responded positively to my request to sell most of the extra eggs to raise funds for charity. I sold most of them at work, which raised £97.50 for Comic Relief. The rest I sold at Danny’s Food Urchin Supper Club, which raised £37 for the Red Cross Japan fund. Thanks, Tesco, that’s a lovely £134.50 to good causes!
We also agreed that I would put a few aside to share with readers of Kavey Eats.
I’m offering one each of 9 Tesco Finest chocolate Easter egg products, as pictured.
As I’ll be paying postage myself, this competition is open to UK mainland addresses only.
How to enter
- Leave a comment on this post telling me about your favourite Easter chocolate memory. Please ensure you leave your email address* in the field provided or in the body of your comment. Entries without any means of contacting the winner will not be included in the draw.
- Enter on twitter by tweeting the following:
I’d love to win lots of Easter eggs from www.kaveyeats.com #kaveyeatseastereggs
- One blog entry per person. One twitter entry per person.
- The prize is a selection of 9 Tesco Finest Easter eggs, as pictured above. The prize cannot redeemed for cash.
- The prize has been provided by Tesco and will be delivered by Kavey Eats.
- The prize can be delivered to UK mainland addresses only.
- The deadline for entries is midnight BST Saturday 2nd April 2011.
- A winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- The winner will be notified by email or twitter asked to provide a delivery address. If no response is received by Wednesday 6th April, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
*If you don’t have a secondary email address already and are nervous about sharing your main email address on the internet, why not set up a new free email account on hotmail, gmail or yahoo, that you can use to enter competitions like this?