Browsing through my blog archives (do other bloggers do that?) I realised there are some wonderfully warming recipes which are just great for this very cold snap we’re experiencing.
- Nigel Slater’s Real Fast Stroganov!
- Boston Baked Beans with Pork Belly
- Petetree’s Cheesey Potato Bake
- A Tale of Two Crumbles
- Boneless Leg of Lamb Braised in Red Wine With Garlic
- Comté Baked Eggs
- Nigel Slater’s Macaroni Cheese
- John Torode’s Chicken, Spring Onion & Mushroom Pie
- Cuisinier Gascon: Braised Ox Cheek Bordelaise
- Chocolate & Chorizo Chilli Con Carne
- The Scandinavian Kitchen: Swedish Cheese Tart
- Hix’ Baked Parsnips with Lancashire Cheese
- Green Romanesco Cauliflower Cheese
- Angela Nilsen’s Ultimate Quiche Lorraine
Hope you find something to inspire you!