This time last year I learned that Interflora sell a lot more than flora. They also sell balloons, bubbly and wine, biscuits and cupcakes, fruit baskets, chocolate, teddy bears! And food and drink hampers, including a large range of Christmas hampers.
Last year I kept my Interflora hamper all to myself and was pretty impressed with the range and quality of goods included for the price. Not to mention the wicker hamper itself – I have a bit of a thing for wicker!
This year, I’m entering into the festive spirit of giving and sharing the goodies with my readers instead.
Up for grabs is one Interflora Christmas Comforts hamper, worth £49.99, which can be delivered anywhere within the UK.
That’s a beautiful lined, wicker basket containing a bottle of Cotes du Rhone Chemin des Papes, some Chapel Bakery Belgian Milk Chocolate Coated Orange Biscuits, a Maxwell & Franks Christmas Pudding, Convivial Yorkshire Crisps, Foxhill Strawberry Jam, Farmhouse Cranberry Biscuits, Chapel Bakery Luxury Deep Mince Pies, Healthy Ideas Luxury Fruit & Nut Mix, Bromleys Sticky Onion Chutney, Just Fudge Cranberry Fudge, Hamlet Praline Chocolates, Maxwell & Franks Iced Fruit Bar and Buiteman Salsa Baguettes.
And you can keep it all to yourself or have it delivered direct to a (much) loved one!
How to enter
- Leave a comment on this post telling me about the best Christmas food, drink or kitchen gift you’ve ever received. Please ensure you leave your email address* in the field provided or in the body of your comment. Entries without any means of contacting the winner will not be included in the draw.
- Enter on twitter by tweeting the following:
I’d love to win an Interflora Christmas hamper from @kaveyf. Look at www.kaveyeats.com for details! #kaveyeatsinterflora
- The prize can be delivered to UK residents only. Non UK residents are welcome to enter, if they’d like to win the prize for friends and family in the UK.
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Saturday 4 December 2010.
- The prize is an Interflora Christmas Comforts hamper. The prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. The prize will be provided and delivered by Interflora.
- A winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- The winner will be notified by email or twitter on Sunday 5 December and asked to provide a delivery address. If no response is received by Thursday 9 December, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
*If you don’t have a secondary email address already and are nervous about sharing your main email address on the internet, why not set up a new free email account on hotmail, gmail or yahoo, that you can use to enter competitions like this?