Premier Housewares Ecocook pans are an affordable range of lightweight, non-stick cookware. They are suitable for use on gas, electric and halogen hobs and the larger pans (over 20cm) can be used on induction hobs too. The non-stick coating is a mineral-based ceramic, free from toxic chemicals associated with traditional non-stick materials, and recommended for superior heat conduction. The pans are now available in two new colours, lime green and black, as well as the original red.
I love colourful kitchenware. Most of our pans and appliances are a random rainbow of different colours with orange, blue, black, maroon, yellow and now I have some fabulously bright and cheery lime too! The pans feel reassuringly solid, but not too heavy to lift (which is a consideration for many of us) and I like the feel of the non-stick surface.
Premier Housewares have offered an Ecocook 30cm Sauté Pan to three readers of Kavey Eats. We have one each of black, lime and red to give away and the prize includes delivery in the UK.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the competition in 3 ways:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment
Leave a comment below, describing your favourite stove top recipe.
Entry 2 – Twitter
Follow @Kavey on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the (exact) sentence below.
I’d love to win a @PremierHousewrs Ecocook Sauté Pan from Kavey Eats! http://goo.gl/dW0fgJ #KaveyEatsEcocook
(Do not add my twitter handle into the tweet; I track entries using the competition hash tag. And please don’t leave a blog comment about your tweet either, thanks!)
Entry 3 – Instagram
Share an image from your kitchen via your Instagram feed. In the caption include my username @Kaveyf and the hashtag #KaveyEatsEcocook.
RULES & DETAILS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 10th October, 2014.
- Kavey Eats reserves the right to alter the closing date of the competition. Changes to the closing date, if they occur, will be shown on this page.
- The 3 winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- The first winner picked will be assigned the red pan, the second winner will be assigned the black pan and the third winner will be assigned the lime pan.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- Each prize is a Premier Housewares Ecocook 30cm Sauté Pan. Free delivery within the UK is included.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- The prizes are offered and provided by Premier Housewares.
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. One Instagram entry per person only. You may enter all three ways but do not have to do so for your entries to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, winners must be following @Kavey at the time of notification. For Instagram entries, winners must be following @Kaveyf at the time of notification. Blog comment entries must provide a valid email address for contacting the winner.
- The winners will be notified by email, Twitter or Instagram so please make sure you check your accounts for the notification message. If no response is received from a winner within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received an Ecocook 30 cm Sauté Pan from Premier Housewares.