Temperatures are soaring and that can only mean one thing: ice lollies – or ice pops, popsicles and freeze pops, as some of you call them!
Whether you go for the simplest lolly made with cordial or fruit juice, layer stripes of different colours and flavours or make a cream or custard base – as long as you freeze it on a stick, we’re good to go.
Images courtesy of shutterstock.com
How To Take Part In BSFIC
- Create and blog a suitable recipe in July 2015, published by 28th July.
- In your post, mention and link to this Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream post.
- Include the Bloggers Scream For Ice Cream badge (below).
- Email me (by the 28th of July) with your first name or nickname (as you prefer) and the link to your post.
- Please include in your email an image for my roundup, sized to no larger than 600 pixels on the longest side.
You are welcome to submit your post to as many blogger challenge events as you like.
If the recipe is not your own, please be aware of copyright issues. Email me if you would like to discuss this.
I’ll post a round up showcasing and linking to all the entries and I’ll also share your posts via Pinterest, Stumble and Twitter. If you tweet about your post using the hashtag #BSFIC, I’ll retweet any I see. You are also welcome to share the links to your posts on my Kavey Eats Facebook page.