So it’s with pleasure that I accepted the offer of 25, yes that’s right, 25 prizes of a recipe book featuring their recipes and some delicious olives with which to make them.
The Olive It! book offers a collection of over 40 recipes for marinades, tapenades and tapas that are suitable for all seasons. There are classic traditional recipes passed down through generations and recipes given a contemporary twist. Try green olives with figs, orange and bay or black olives with wasabi, ginger and smoked salmon, just two of the appealing combinations suggested.
The book also includes information about different types of olive available, the history of the fruit and health benefits associated with olives.
25 readers will each win a copy of the Olive It! recipe book plus a tin of pitted black olives, a tin of pitted green olives and a tin of green olives stuffed with anchovies.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the competition in 3 ways:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment
Leave a comment below, sharing your favourite way to enjoy olives.
Entry 2 – Facebook
Like the Kavey Eats Facebook page and leave a (separate) comment on this blog post with your Facebook user name.
Entry 3 – Twitter
Follow @Kavey on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the (exact) sentence below.
I’d love to win one of 25 @OliveIt_UK recipe book and olive prizes from Kavey Eats! http://goo.gl/rRjmmY #KaveyEatsOliveIt
(Please do not add my twitter handle into the tweet; I track entries using the competition hash tag. And you don’t need to leave a blog comment about your tweet either, thanks!)
RULES & DETAILS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Thursday 31st July, 2014.
- Kavey Eats reserves the right to alter the closing date of the competition. Changes to the closing date, if they occur, will be shown on this page.
- The 25 winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- The prize is an Olive It recipe book plus the three tins of olive products detailed above and includes free delivery within the UK.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- The prize is offered and provided by Olive It.
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. One Facebook entry per person only. You may enter all three ways but do not have to do so for your entries to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, winners must be following @Kavey at the time of notification. For Facebook entries, winners must Like the Kavey Eats Facebook page at time of notification.
- Blog comment entries must provide a valid email address for contacting the winner.
- The winners will be notified by email, Twitter or Facebook. If no response is received from a winner within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received samples from the EU Olive It campaign.