Kallo make a wide range of rice and corn cakes in an array of tasty flavours. Their new packaging is particularly attractive, featuring charming artwork and sweet little rhymes about the products.
2 readers will each win a hamper of the following Kallo products. The prize includes delivery in the UK.
- Lightly salted rice cakes
- Organic unsalted rice cakes
- Organic lightly salted rice cakes
- Organic sesame seed rice cakes
- Corn cakes
- Sea salt & balsamic rice & corn cakes
- Blueberry & vanilla rice & corn cakes
- Belgian milk chocolate rice cake thins x2
- Belgian dark chocolate rice cake thins x2
- Organic garlic & herb stock cubes
- Organic tomato & herb stock cubes
- Organic chicken stock cubes
- Organic vegetable stock cubes
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter the competition in 3 ways:
Entry 1 – Blog Comment
Leave a comment below, choosing one of the Kallo prize products and suggesting your favourite dip or topping to go with it.
Entry 2 – Facebook
Like the Kavey Eats Facebook page and leave a (separate) comment on this blog post with your Facebook user name.
Entry 3 – Twitter
Follow @Kavey on Twitter. Existing followers are, of course, welcome to enter! Then tweet the (exact) sentence below.
I’d love to win one of 2 @SayKallo hampers from Kavey Eats! http://goo.gl/C0oVHs #KaveyEatsKallo
(Please do not add my twitter handle into the tweet; I track entries using the competition hash tag. And you don’t need to leave a blog comment about your tweet either, thanks!)
RULES & DETAILS
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 25th July, 2014.
- Kavey Eats reserves the right to alter the closing date of the competition. Changes to the closing date, if they occur, will be shown on this page.
- The 2 winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- Entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Where prizes are to be provided by a third party, Kavey Eats accepts no responsibility for the acts or defaults of that third party.
- Each prize is a hamper of Kallo products, as listed above, and includes free delivery within the UK.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for a cash value.
- The prizes are offered and provided by Kallo.
- One blog entry per person only. One Twitter entry per person only. One Facebook entry per person only. You may enter all three ways but do not have to do so for your entries to be valid.
- For Twitter entries, winners must be following @Kavey at the time of notification. For Facebook entries, winners must Like the Kavey Eats Facebook page at time of notification.
- Blog comment entries must provide a valid email address for contacting the winner.
- The winners will be notified by email, Twitter or Facebook. If no response is received from a winner within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
Kavey Eats received samples from Kallo. The winners of this competition were Lorraine Tinsley and Richard Rowley.