Welcome to the new look Kavey Eats!

I’m so happy to finally be sharing my redesigned website – it’s been many long months of planning, working out the layout, having a banner graphic designed and tweaking with the designer on that, then designing the rest of the site to make good use of the banner, playing and playing and playing with all the formatting options (thank goodness Pete is a developer and can edit the code for me), creating the new pages such as About and Links, importing all the content from the blogspot site and slowly re-categorising and re-tagging over 500 posts, oh and fixing the youtube and Amazon links…

NewKE

But finally it’s done! I’m so happy with it and am delighted to welcome everyone here!

Huge thanks to Pete, enormous thanks actually, absolutely huge. A big smile to Amee and Ray for their banner graphic design services. And thank you to the two Matts (Gibson and Inwood) for their input.

Would love your feedback, so please let me know what you think. And of course, if you experience any glitches, leave a comment or drop me an email so I can get to fixing them right away!

You may need to manually re-subscribe to RSS feeds, by the way…

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!
22 Comments to "Welcome to the new look Kavey Eats!"

1. Ren Behan

Hi Kavey, it looks wonderful! Really lovely, clean layout, easy to navigate, this must have been a huge job for you all but well done 🙂 I LOVE the little ice-cream icon in the tabs – too cute!

2. Thelittleloaf

Congratulations on the fab new look-I love the masthead with all those lovely vegetables! 🙂

3. Mamta

It is lovely; clean, easy to navigate around for less computer savy people like me and great colours. It must have taken you hours upon hours to get it right. Well done to both of you :-)!

4. Dominic

do you know what, it looks great and if you don’t mind me saying, it’s about bloody time as your old one was looking a little scattered and not the sophisticated and stylish look that a blog of your standing and standard deserved… bloody good work!

5. Karen

It looks FAB! As you may (or may not) know I shifted from blogspot to wordpress and have a total overhaul 4 weeks ago and I am loving my new look and platform. This looks so sleek and yet warm and inviting….it’s good to get feedback on the new look and for me this is top notch! Karen

6. James B

Hi Kavey!

I love your re-vamped blog – its ace! The banner graphic is really good too! It’s clean and easy to use, welcoming and enticing! Well done.

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from you!