A few weeks ago I was invited to preview the Hotel Chocolat Christmas range. As always, there were some items that appealed more than others, and I immediately started thinking about which items I’d like to receive myself and which ones would make great gifts for friends.
My favourites include the various chocolate Yule logs, the dark chocolate covered brazil nuts, the cheese and chocolate tasting experience and the cuisine basket which includes bottled mole sauce, cocoa pasta, bitter chocolate and black truffle tapenade amongst other items. Personally, I’d avoid the advent calendars: the packaging is impressive but the contents much less so for the price.
Hotel Chocolat have kindly offered some prizes for me to share with readers of Kavey Eats! Better still, they allowed me to choose the prizes myself!
And not just one prize, but three – that’s right, three chances to win!
1st Prize – The Dark Christmas Basket (£35)
This is one for dark chocolate lovers – a selection of treats including a Reindeer Lick dark chocolate lolly, Caramelised Almonds in dark chocolate, Gingerbread Puddles, a Ginger & Hazelnut Yule Log and 8 Dark Christmas Chocolates.
2nd Prize – Twinkle Toes Manor (£30)
I particularly love this re-usable dolls house which any child would surely enjoy playing with even after the chocolates are long gone! It contains a Think Pink Milk Chocolate Slab, a Twinkle Toes Lick, Soft Caramels, a bag of Chocolate Gemstones, a Milk Chocolate Tiddly Pot and something described as “a flight of Twinkle Toes”!
I always enjoy these little Hotel Chocolat pots. This one contains 150 grams of juicy sultanas soaked in golden rum and a touch of cinnamon before being coated in white chocolate.
How to enter
You can enter the competition in 2 ways.
Entry 1 – Answer the question
Leave a comment below, answering the following question:
What’s your favourite childhood Christmas memory?
Entry 2 – Tweet
Tweet the (exact) sentence below:
I’d love to win Hotel Chocolat Christmas Chocolates from www.kaveyeats.com #kaveyeatshotelchocolat11
Rules & Details
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Friday 9 December 2011.
- The winners will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator. The first one selected will win the 1st prize, the second selected will win the 2nd prize and the third selected will win the 3rd prize.
- One entry per method per person.
- The prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prizes includes delivery, and can be delivered to UK mainland addresses only.
- The prizes are offered and will be delivered directly by Hotel Chocolat.
- The winners will be notified by email or twitter asked to provide a delivery address. If no response is received by the end of Sunday 11 December, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
*If you don’t have a secondary email address already and are nervous about sharing your main email address on the internet, why not set up a new free email account on hotmail, gmail or yahoo, that you can use to enter competitions like this?
Thanks to Hotel Chocolat for allowing me to preview their Christmas range and for providing this lovely prize.