Stir-up Sunday has come and gone. All over the land, Christmas puddings have been lovingly made and are now maturing in readiness for Christmas day.
But if you haven’t made your own, never fear.
Just resort to buying one, as I do every year!
I shall, over the next fortnight, do a review of a selection of ready-made Christmas puddings, including a traditionally-made beauty from Forman & Field. And, of course, I’ll give you my low down right here as soon as I can.
In the meantime, I am happy to run another smashing competition offering you the chance to win your own Vintage Forman & Field pudding, plus brandy cream and vanilla sauce. And by “vintage” we’re talking about puddings that have been matured for 9+ months and fed with 5 year old Somerset cider brandy. Oh yes! I have high hopes for this one!
How to enter
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what your favourite Christmas carol is. Please ensure you leave your email address* in the field provided or in the body of your comment. Entries without any means of contacting the winner will not be included in the draw.
- Enter on twitter by tweeting the following:
I’d love to win a Forman & Field Christmas Pudding from @kaveyf. Look at www.kaveyeats.com for details! #kaveyeatsformanfield
- The prize can be delivered to UK residents only. Non UK residents are welcome to enter, if they’d like to win the prize for friends and family in the UK.
- The deadline for entries is midnight GMT Wednesday 8 December 2010.
- The prize is a Forman & Field Vintage Christmas Pudding and Brandy Sauce . The prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. The prize will be provided and delivered by Forman & Field.
- A winner will be selected from all valid entries using a random number generator.
- The winner will be notified by email or twitter on Thursday 9 December and asked to provide a delivery address. If no response is received by the end of Saturday 11 December, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be picked and contacted.
*If you don’t have a secondary email address already and are nervous about sharing your main email address on the internet, why not set up a new free email account on hotmail, gmail or yahoo, that you can use to enter competitions like this?